Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read and acknowledge acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below:
1. Listen to your camp coaches and your Directors - Above all else, camp coaches and Directors are there to make sure that all campers have the best time possible while also looking out for each camper’s health and safety. Explain to your child that following the rules will only enhance their camp experience. Remind your child that if they have questions, they should address their concerns with their camp coaches sooner rather than later. Tell them to be honest, and not to wait if they feel uncomfortable or are having issues at camp.
2. Play Nice - Name calling, fighting, bullying, and arguing are strictly prohibited at summer camp. Camp is a place to make friends, so aggressive behavior is not tolerated. (Remind your child that they don’t have to be everybody’s best friend, but they do have to be friendly to everyone.)
3. Know what is off-limits - Campers are required to stay within the boundaries of our camp (which will be identified the first day of camp). If campers get free time, make sure that they know where they can and can’t go. For example, outside of the field boundary is off-limits unless they are with their camp coach or Director. All campers must remain on the field unless instructed to do so with supervision.
4. Wear sneakers or football shoes - Injuries happen when people are ill prepared. We strongly recommend that Campers DO NOT play in flip flops, sandals or barefoot Their safety is your number one priority so do everything you can to avoid injuries.
5. Stay hydrated and wear sunscreen - Children have so much fun at camp that they might forget to do simple tasks like drink water and reapply sunscreen. Campers will be given water breaks regularly.
6. Cell Phones - Cell phones must be turned in or safely stored away during training sessions, games, or activities. The camp is about having fun and making a few new friends.
7. Treat everyone with respect - this is including all camp coaches, directors, other campers, guest speakers and facilities.
8. Participation - All Campers are required to participate in all camp sessions. (Exercises and games)
9. Sick - If you get sick or become injured, you should tell your coach, or director. Also if your child won't be attending a particular day please advise the director of the camp.
10. Legal Age to Register a child(ren) - You MUST be 18 or older, to register any child with us.
Please note that all campers can only be dropped off after 8:00am and MUST be picked up by 1:00pm.
By registering your child for F.C. International Youth football camps you have acknowledged and accepted the terms and conditions listed above.
By doing this, is equivalent to signing a contract.
F.C International Ltd. do not deem themselves liable for any injuries incurred during the said programs, and it is with the full knowledge of the parent(s)and or Guardian(s)that all participants are attending this event on their own risk.
Breaking any of these rules or any other behavior (including illegal acts) that are not covered in the above rules but which are considered detrimental to the camp, the campus, another campers or staff members of F.C International Ltd. may result in the camper being sent home at any time.
I have read and understand all the terms and conditions listed above that are associated with my child's safety and security regarding before, during, and after each camp, conducted by F.C. International Ltd.
I hereby declare that all the information given by me in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I also note that if any of the above statements are found to be incorrect or false or any information or particulars have been suppressed or omitted there from, I am solely liable.